Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Knowledge is Weakness

We all know the phrase "knowledge is power," right?

I'm not so sure. Knowing is good, I won't deny that. However, I've noticed recently that the more I learn, the more want to learn, and the more aware I am of how little I know within the spectrum of what want to know. So really, I'm just learning that I can't learn everything I want to at the comprehension which I want to.

And the more I learn, the less power I feel like I have. The more I read about Jesus' work on the cross, the more I know I need him. So as I learn, I am more aware of my weakness and more aware of God's power.

With respect to the Gospel, knowledge is knowing your weakness, and knowing the power of your Savior.

These are the things I ponder while I sweep stairwells. No wonder I come home exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment